Burned alive: Inside video from deadly party

A shocking video from the nightclub in Russian city of Perm, where 146 were killed and many still remain in intensive care after the club caught fire on December 4th 2009.

Authorities say it was most likely caused by an indoor fireworks display that went wrong. The fire started at around 1am local time, as more than 200 people gathered to celebrate the club's eighth anniversary.

Most victims are said to have died from smoke inhalation, severe burns and during the ensuing crush as people fought to escape. The nightclub was almost completely burned out.