Megan Fox: I’m definitely shy
Almost every one of her interviews causes a stir. The 23-year-old sex bomb has recently called for the legalization of ‘weed’. The Hollywood star told the British GQ Magazine that, should it happen, she’d be ‘the first person in line to buy her pack of joints’.
She’s also shared with GQ that ’when you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes. We get paid to feign attraction and love…"
Just this week the sexy cover girl came to Moscow to promote her latest blockbuster – ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’. RT was looking forward to discussing all of these candid issues, as well as her part in the ‘Transformers’ sequel, with the hottie.
However, Fox’s American press agent just wouldn’t let us touch on anything except for Megan’s role in
Megan Fox (screenshot from 'Transformers')
- Megan, in 2008 you were voted the sexiest woman in the world by FHM magazine. Has your sex appeal helped you make a career in Hollywood?
– Skip this question!
– Megan you have a Marilyn Monroe tattoo…
– Skip it!
And we hadn’t even asked about that pack of joints! But it seems that in the presence of her agent, Megan Fox, who previously confirmed she had dated a female dancer during her high school years, suddenly lost all of her freedom.
- It’s true that you hate questions about your looks?
– Yes. But I don’t hate it because I think you should be asking me questions about what type of actress I’m. I hate it just because of the sheer embarrassment that I suffer from it. I’m just not an overtly confident person who enjoys talking about the way that they look.
– Are you shy?
– I’m definitely shy and frightened constantly of everything, but being afraid in front of the camera is a matter of being afraid to really go for something emotionally, because you think you’re gonna fail…’
Megan Fox is shy. Do you buy it?
Valeria Paikova, RT