Malta says 10 arrested in investigative journalist’s bombing murder
Published 4 Dec, 2017 13:29 | Updated 4 Dec, 2017 14:41Ten suspects were arrested Monday over the October 16 car bomb murder of investigative journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia, according to Malta’s prime minister. Joseph Muscat said eight Maltese citizens were arrested on Monday morning, given a “reasonable suspicion” of their involvement in Caruana Galizia’s slaying. Shortly afterward, he tweeted that two others had been arrested. Police sources said the other two are also Maltese, AP reported. The arrests were made in an operation coordinated among the police, the armed forces and security services.
You can share this story on social media:
Please check our commenting policy. If you have questions or suggestions feel free to send them to feedback@rttv.ru.
