Untidy hair causes car explosion
A Moscow girl having a cigarette in her car apparently didn’t give a second thought when she applied some spray to fix her hair. But it cost her life after the spray can caught fire and exploded.
The girl lost control of her Hyundai vehicle and it went straight into the border stone. Then the spilled fuel got ignited and a second blast followed torching down the car.
Experts believe the tragic accident was a result of an unfortunate coincidence of the hot weather that built pressure in the hair spray and a malfunction of the car’s safety systems.